We use state of the art technology from Idexx a leader in pet healthcare innovation. Using this equipment we are able to diagnose any problems your pet may have straight away and provide a complete set of results to you at the time of your visit.
Why get your animal tested?
Getting your animal tested means early detection of any serious issues such as kidney failure or liver disease, the early signs of these conditions are very subtle and can be easily missed. Early detection enables us to treat and cure many conditions before they become too advanced and non-reversible.
What can we detect?
We are able to analyse how well your pet’s internal organs and processes are functioning from Lab tests, letting us see inside your pet’s body without the need for invasive or expensive procedures.
- Kidney functioning
- Fungal and bacterial infection tests
- Microscopic examination for various parasites in blood, faeces or on the skin
- Tests for the feline leukaemia virus (FeLV), feline infectious peritonitis (FIP) and feline AIDS (FIV)
- Urine status and sediment
- Allergy testing and other diseases