Mircochipping is a simple safe and quick procedure. The microchip is a small silicon coated chip with a unique 15 digit number which can be read with a scanner by any animal professional (for example any Vet).
- Your cat will always be easily identified should it get lost
- It lasts your pet’s lifetime
- Quick and easy to implant (It’s placed under the skin of the animal and it therefore cannot get lost as a collar might do)
- You qualify to register for the pet passport scheme
- Your contact details can be changed easily (security checks are carried out before any contact details are released)