Did you know as of April 2016 it will be compulsory for all dogs to be microchipped and your contact details up to date so that in the event of your animal going missing you can be contacted?
Mircochipping is a simple safe and quick procedure. The microchip is a small silicon coated chip with a unique 15 digit number which can be read with a scanner by any animal professional (for example any Vet).
- Your dog will always be easily identified should it get lost
- It lasts your pet’s lifetime
- Quick and easy to implant (It’s placed under the skin of the animal and it therefore cannot get lost as a collar might do)
- You qualify to register for the pet passport scheme
- Your contact details can be changed easily (security checks are carried out before any contact details are released)